- proIMS is a web based information management system for all kind of real time processes and calculations.
- proIMS is built on real time databases (RTDB) with embedded high-speed calculation engines for real-time calculations (RTC) and real-time optimization (RTO)
- proIMS is an Industry 4.0 solution for integrating process data and calculated data into one central system when there are multiple control rooms, laboratories and geographically distributed production sites.
- proIMS is an archiving and web 4.0-based reporting system for process data like process values, events, messages, batch and lab data. Data is presented independently from underlying systems and is available worldwide via Intranet or Internet connections.
- proIMS is available as a light version for smaller industrial applications and can be expanded to high-available cluster solutions for multiple production sites and enterprise solutions. proAsset’s biggest application is the 3 Gorges hydro power plant at the Yangtze River in China with an installed power of 18 Gigawatt. proIMS collects 300000 signal values per minute for storage in the proAsset process database.